- Joe Biden’s barrier-breaking working mate takes centre stage at Democratic convention, attacking Trump’s “failure of management”.
- Kamala Harris formally accepts the Democrats’ vice-presidential nomination on day three of the occasion convention
- The California senator – daughter of Jamaican and Indian of us – is the main woman of colour on a important occasion presidential impress
- Earlier Donald Trump answered to criticism in Barack Obama’s Democratic convention speech, calling him a “horrid” president.
- The Democrats’ four-day, all-digital convention kicks off two months of frenetic campaigning for the US presidency
- Joe Biden will doubtless be formally chosen on Thursday to battle Mr Trump for the White Home in the 3 November election